Non-Life Insurance Market in Israel to 2018: New Industry Analysis, Shares, Size, Trends and Forecast report

on Monday, 9 March 2015
ResearchMoz.us include new market research report " Non-Life Insurance in Israel to 2018: Market Size, Shares, Growth, Analysis, Trends And Forecast, Worldwide " to its huge collection of research reports.

The non-life segment accounted for 34.1% of the Israeli insurance industry’s total gross written premium in 2013. The segment’s gross written premium rose at a review-period (2009–2013) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7%. The motor insurance category dominates the non-life insurance segment with a gross written premium share of 58.9%. The category’s gross written premium valued ILS11.0 billion (US$3.1 billion) in 2013; the motor hull sub-category accounted for the largest category share of 58.0%, while the motor third-party liability sub-category accounted for the remaining 42.0%.


This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Israel:
  • It provides historical values for Israel’s non-life insurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
  • It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Israel’s non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
  • It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
  • It analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Israel.
  • It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Israel and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy:-
  • Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Israeli non-life insurance segment and each category within it.
  • Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Israeli non-life insurance segment.
  • Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
  • Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
  • Gain insights into key regulations governing the Israeli insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Request a FREE copy of a REPORT SAMPLE at: http://www.researchmoz.com/enquiry.php?type=sample&repid=245305

Key highlights:-
  • The non-life segment accounted for 34.1% of the Israeli insurance industry’s total gross written premium in 2013. 
  • In the wake of disturbed political environment in Israel due to conflict in Gaza, the number of cyber attacks has increased tremendously.
  • The motor insurance category is the largest in the Israeli non-life insurance segment due to the fact that the Motor Vehicle Insurance Ordinance mandates that every vehicle owner in Israel should have an insurance policy that covers damages in accordance with the Road Accident Victims Compensation Law. 
  • In a bid to diversify their investment portfolios and invest in equities, Israeli insurance companies are investing in the US real estate market.

About Us:

ResearchMoz ( http://www.researchmoz.us/ ) is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. We provide the market context, competitor insight and future trends needed for strategic planning.

For More Information Kindly Contact: 
Mr. Nachiket
Tel:+1-518-618-1030 
Toll Free: 866-997-4948

0 comments:

Post a Comment